IDEAL FOR DRY, SENSITIVE, ACNE-PRONE SKIN
The SAVAGE Booster Oil is a nutritive, quick-drying oil formulated with essential fatty acids and flavonoids to reduce inflammation, redness, and breakouts. Its fast absorption helps accelerate the healing of acne and the resulting blemishes and scarring to create an overall smooth complexion. it works to minimize the appearance of fine lines, enlarged pores, even skin tone, and to create an overall smooth complexion. Intensely hydrating and packed with powerful antioxidants, essential fatty acids, and flavonoids, SAVAGE Booster Oil helps encourage new cell regeneration to help minimize signs of premature aging while protecting against environmental pollutants and UV / Blue Light damage. This lightweight oil readily absorbs deep into the skin and has an exotic, enlivening scent profile.
- Organic Full Spectrum Hemp Cannabidiol is rich in cannabinoids, terpenes, flavonoids and phenols, which reduces inflammation and signs of premature aging, moisturizes and accelerates the healing of acne.
- A super emollient oil, cranberry seed oil is known for its uber moisturizing properties. It absorbs well and holds in moisture, which helps protect the skin's defensive barrier against environmental pollutants and blue light radiation.
- Pomegranate seed oil is chock full of omega-5 (punicic acid), nourishment the skin just drinks up. It helps encourage new cell regeneration and helps reduce the signs of aging.
- Marula oil contains powerful antioxidants that fight against environmental aggressors, reverses sun damage, and reduces the signs of aging. It moisturizes and protects the skin and boosts cellular vibrancy.
- Baobab oil comes from "The Tree of Life" literally. If this oil doesn't help restoring life back into your skin then nothing will.
- Pumpkin seed oil fights acne from the inside out due to its rich zinc and selenium content but it’s also gaining popularity topically. It hydrates, renews, and increases the firmness of skin while fighting acne causing bacteria and preventing scars.
- Vitamin E content helps fade scars, tighten and smooth out the skin's texture.
- Sunflower oil's anti-bacterial properties help make this oil an effective acne treatment. It's also great at fighting the signs of aging.
- Jojoba oil is a holy grail acne treatment for many because it mimics the consistency of our own sebum. It has a light moisturizing feel and absorbs well into the skin. Most skin types tolerate jojoba well but will often experience a “purge” of toxins when they begin using it. Normally, this purge will end in a few weeks, revealing clear pores and revitalized skin.
- Borage seed oil is an amazing skin regenerator due to its gamma linolenic acid content. It smooths out the complexion, moisturizes the skin, reduces inflammation associated with certain skin conditions such as acne, eczema, and psoriasis.
- Calendula is a very healing herb for the skin. It decreases redness, inflammation, and heals varicose veins, bruises, hyperpigmentation, and soothes dry, itchy, irritated skin.
FOR DAY: Liberally spray your face and breathe in the intoxicating rose scent. Shake well, pump 2-3 drops of the FACE OIL into your palm and mix it with 2-3 sprays of the ROSEWATER TONER. Gently massage it into the skin. If it feels tacky, spritz your face again. Once you get the right balance of TONER to OIL for your skin type, the FACE OIL will absorb easily to achieve a naturally glowing, dewy look.
FOR NIGHT: Wipe away the day's grime with the CLEANSING OIL. Spritz your face with the ROSEWATER. While the skin is still damp, gently massage the FACE OIL into the skin before bed to help encourage new cell regeneration while you sleep. Try mixing a few droplets with the creme or serum for a super moisturizing glow effect. Don't forget about your neck, arms, hands and cuticles — any dry bits, really.